Game cannot be published to

Still, I’m getting the same publish error. It has been disruptive for my workflow as I can not publish and test new features.

It seems that Roblox Studio allows me to publish only once a day.

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Roblox does limit the amount of times someone can publish/save their game.
Especially if you don’t have “Premium”.

Considering all the hard limits on uploading stuff like audio files when using a non “Premium” account.

Just an idea anyways.

1 Like

This problem is still happening to this day, there isnt really a solution to it but to just keep trying for a few minutes till it randomly just works or publishes without notifying.

Hello @super_tbh, we are working on this bug. I was wondering if you still had the logs from when you got the “Attempted to upload invalid content.” errors and if you could send those over?

Today:

Capture

game I’m publishing from

game I’m publishing to

Thanks for sending us the games. We are still investigating this issue. Could you help us even further by dm-ing us your Studio logs. Here is an article on how to retrieve Studio logs: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016022492-How-to-Retrieve-Roblox-Studio-Logs

1 Like

We are still looking into this issue right now. It appears to be a pretty complex error, so thank you guys for all your patience. TrainGuy196 I was wondering if you could also send over your logs from the day you got the “Internal Server Error” and the “Attempted to upload invalid content.” Please use the link in the previous reply to access those logs.