Game Closed With No Reason Given

My game “Blow up a city sim” was closed yesterday after given a warning “chat filter not working”. This doesn’t make sense because I only added three free models into the games with perfectly normal scripts. They then CLOSED the game a day after without giving me a reason. I assume it was the chat filter not working but the other thing is, I advertised the game like 1.5k robux about 3 hours before it closed and only made 100. Roblox therefore in a way stole 1.4k robux from me. (18) Blow up a city sim - Roblox This is the game. The weird thing is, I can play it but no one else can. Me and my friends even tested the chat filter after I told them about the warning and it worked PERFECTLY fine. I don’t know what to do in this situation because I would like my weeks of work back or at least a reason. Thanks.

3 Likes

Check all the scripts. There may be something suspicious if it requires another script and that may be what got it closed. The roblox chat filter can’t do anything to it I am pretty sure. Just ask support for more info

1 Like

Alright, yeah there was one that was sus called “guest talk script” but it looked like a meme to me cause all it did was print “Guest TALK!” like 15 times then it had some weird script after but I thought I deleted it. I can def check again. Is there ANY way I could get my robux back though? I mean 1.4k robux is 1.4k robux…

I don’t think you can get a refund for that.

That was probably it, Roblox has automatic detection for unfiltered text and it’s likely something like a guest talking script that caused it. I don’t think Roblox will refund you.

1 Like

But I mean couldnt they of like stopped my ad and then like let me run it ANOTHER time with the same amount of time remaining?

Will I have to move the game now? That kinda sucks… /:

You should delete almost every script you find in free models. Scripts can run different code depending on if you’re in Studio or in a real server, so this “meme” script might be the one causing it.

No, you’ll need to remove any player to player or saved text input that isn’t filtered and then you can appeal to get the game opened again.

That is true but you can use scripter viewer/finder that uses and lines that will stop the script if it is in studio.

Yeah i see. I normally do but it was just a npc move script. I was too lazy to make my own. It was like bomber, a npc that moves to the closest human free model part then it explodes and causes a fireball my part.

kinda sux because like 70% of my funds came from this game and I didn’t even advertise…

well not THAT much robux but like 2.9k maybe… Idk but anyways yeah ill delete and check for ANY “guest talking scripts”

If you know how, check every script that you can. Code can be hidden by adding tabs and spaces, so scroll to the right and if you find any code there, delete the entire script or at least a part of it if you really need it.

O fr yeah I didn’t think of that. Yh I’ll def do that!!

the prices looks a little bit cheap could you raise the 3 to 4 or 5

I suggest contacting Roblox Support by clicking here and opening a ticket on the topic, as we cannot do anything regarding moderation.

This is indeed weird though and I have personally never experienced such thing before.

Lol trust me my whole ad thing was based on “5 robux NUKE!”