Game crashes on play in Roblox Studio, but not in the actual game

This is extremely confusing. I’ve narrowed the crash down to two frames that contain a few buttons. When I delete those in Roblox Studio, the game runs perfectly. Regardless of whether or not they exist, the game runs perfectly when I run it in the actual client. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening and no idea how to explain it in any other way. I appreciate all help, thanks

I am not very good at debugging this sort of stuff, but a bit more context might help other people who might want to help you! I cannot discern any issues with your game with this info.

Yeah, that’s what I was worried about. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea what other info o could provide. This is basically the only context I have

try deleting the local scripts in those buttons

I remember I had that issue in the past, but I’m no longer having it. I have no idea how to fix it.

1 Like

They have no scripts in them.

I did some additional testing, and I found out that game still doesn’t work even without the major scripts, and that when I put just those buttons into an empty file it runs. I’m just even more confused at this point