Game Deleted for no reason

Hello, earlier today I logged in Studio just to find out that i got warned for my unreleased game, my game is called “OVERKILL” which is a FPS game. The reason was “Sexual Content”, I thought it was just a warning and i re-activated my account. Here is the warning:

I can’t really show you the game, Since it’s supposed to be a secret. After I logged into my account, I decided to log in studio and work on Overkill, just find out that Overkill got deleted, After 2 years of Dedication and Hard work from my team and I, It got deleted for no reason.

I would appreciate any Help,
Thanks.

7 Likes

I think the best thing to do from this point would be to try and contact Roblox Support to appeal.

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s deleted. It just says it’s under review, so it could be lifted today or tomorrow. If it stays under review, you should contact support.

4 Likes

I did contact Roblox, but most of the time they ignore me.

3 Likes

In-Studio it say’s “[
Content Deleted]”

2 Likes

If you have an autosave file from the last time you edited the game, you could load it in, and save it to a different game place.

1 Like

The game it-self still exists, It’s just deleted from the website.

1 Like

Can’t you then just save the game to another game?

2 Likes

Roblox added thier new auto moderation bots, obviously they are awful. Got a warning for our group project today for having “Blood/Gore” as unused models.

3 Likes

Jeez man, I thought 13+ and 17+ can have gore. I have gore in overkill but i completed the questionnaire and said that i have light gore, and frequent violence in my game.

Roblox usually doesn’t accept appeals and when they do, it’s a very slow process due to the fact that roblox uses **bot Moderation sadly .**My suggestion is to just send an appeal and pray that roblox will actually accept it, and if they don’t, then just start a new game and try and forget about OVERKILL

Hello, I have some good news. A couple of days ago I contacted roblox since most of you told me to. and they accepted the appeal! Which is very rare lol.

Overkill is now unbanned

Thank you all for your help.

2 Likes

You are lucky to get an actual person, that’s like 0.1% chance.

4 Likes

I keep getting these on a game I haven’t even released yet… getting super annoying

Worried at some point they’ll turn into actual bans and not just warnings.

Anyone have solutions / ideas to fix?

Freaking fabulous… now can’t work the rest of the weekend, any support here would be much appreciated…

tldr: game keeps getting auto flagged for sexual content… despite none being in the game

1 Like

try contacting Roblox Support, Cause when my game got banned they actually unbanned it. Which i did not expect.

If this did not work, just create a new baseplate and publish everything from the original game to the new baseplate. It’s literally effortless.