Game Description Not Updating

I have a particular game that refuses to update the actual description on the game page. I don’t have this problem with other games, just this one. I’ve tried updating it both on the website and in Studio. The weird part is that when I go to change the description, it shows the description I already changed it to. That would imply that the game has actually saved the change. But if that’s the case, why does the game page itself remain unchanged?

Have you updated it multiple times recently?

Sorry for the late response, I did originally. But I still haven’t been able to update the description since then. I’ve had this problem since April.

Oh wow, can you send the text here that you would like to send?

It doesn’t actually matter what I try to submit for the description. It never changes on the game page regardless of what I do. It acts like it saved in the configuration, but nothing beyond that.

That is really strange. I had the same problem but it fixed in a couple of days.

Did you do anything special or did it just randomly work one day? I’d like to post this in the bug report area, but I seem to lack the required permissions.

I edited the text slightly and it seemed to work. I believe that is what happened but this was a couple of months ago.

Ah, that doesn’t seem to work for me unfortunately for some reason.

Are you able to transfer everything from your game over into a brand new game? Or will that be too much.

This is the only thing that I can think of to solve your issue.

I would lose all of the game’s stats and that wouldn’t be very desirable. I guess all I can do is to continue trying again at a later date. It would be nice if I could actually post in the bug submission area and hopefully have somebody look into the backend to figure out what’s going on.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to that as well. Apologies that I was not able to help with your issue. I hope you are able to fix it!

1 Like