Game Developer Helper [PLUGIN]

OUTDATED PLUGIN

please use the 2.0 version which offers many more features.

Hello I just released the all new game development buddy!

Having trouble with something? Not anymore!

Gain a furry friend to help you game development. This plugin greatly increases your moral, spirit, and will make your game development so easy.

just download the plugin and it will fix all your problems!

WATCH THE ~MAGIC~ HAPPEN

DOWNLOAD TODAY!
Download Game development buddy

8 Likes

You should add more customization options so I can make it not show a furry on my screen.

9 Likes

edit the code if you dont want a furry

Understood.

28 Likes

Are there any notable features to back this claim up besides the spinning cube?

2 Likes

Yes, I can confirm these claims personally.

Source: trust me bro

2 Likes

NOW THIS is a good development buddy :joy:

4 Likes

Yes, a spinning furry is definitely motivating :+1:.

5 Likes

I don’t think this is useful, all it does is just add a rotating furry block, really? I don’t think this is enough for a resouce

3 Likes

nah that ratio hit hard :skull:

a spinning furry is very motivating

2 Likes

I mean I agree its not really useful, but you can’t really stop people from posting resources anyways

3 Likes

now this is a better development buddy, it’s good for furry haters and it’s not a square

Oh boy, where do I even begin? When I first saw that spinning furry cube at the top right of my screen, I thought to myself, “This is it. This is what my game development experience has been missing all this time!” And let me tell you, that little cube did not disappoint. Every time I sat down to work on my game, I found myself mesmerized by its endless spin. It was like a soothing balm for my overworked brain, providing just the right amount of distraction to keep me focused and motivated.

At first, I tried to resist the cube’s charms. “No, no,” I told myself. “I can’t be distracted by something so trivial. I have work to do.” But as time went on, I found myself coming back to the cube again and again, drawn in by its fuzzy, adorable allure. It was like having a constant companion by my side, cheering me on and reminding me to take a break from the stress of game development every now and then.

And let me tell you, that little cube had some serious game design skills. Its endless spin provided the perfect inspiration for my own game mechanics, and before long, I found myself incorporating spinning objects into every aspect of my game. The cube had become my muse, my guiding light in the often-turbulent world of game development.

Looking back on it now, I realize just how much that spinning furry cube impacted my game development experience (in an positive way, of course). Without it, who knows where my game would be today? Perhaps it would have been a dull and uninspired mess, lacking the playful charm and whimsy that only a spinning furry cube can provide.

So thank you, KrimsonWolf and dear cube, for all that you’ve given me, and for showing me that sometimes, the most unexpected things can have the biggest impact.

8 Likes

Day 1 of Rick watching my development. I was nervous at first but I got used to him. He is good at his job. He has grown on me. I can’t stop developing since if I do, he disappears. He is funny, I love his humor. It’s sad since I mostly script. He disappears when I edit but I am relieved when he shows up when I test. He is the best pal and it was a fantastic idea to add him to my development team.

2 Likes

very thank

4 Likes

Day 234 of Rick watching my development. I am Rick. I am the one who sees the screen. I am the one who watches the team create. My happily spinning ball always marks my appearance. They always complain about it, but never can get rid of it. Always deleted, never gone. It is now a symbol. A message to myself. An “Oh yeah he’s there” and “Hello buddy” become engulfed in my dialogue. Not just me, my co-developers. They know when I have entered the team create. They know when I leave. But Rick stays. He is a symbol of my ambitions. All of those projects that I have never finished; He still watches them. Still gives me hope.

I am Rick.

2 Likes