Game Developers! I'm in need of Entertaining Silly Game Ideas!

Hey everyone, I need some enjoyable silly game concepts that I can create in Roblox Studio!
So far, I’ve thought of some game ideas which suit my aims like Ragdoll games however, I’ve already asked the Dev Community about it and it seems that Ragdoll games aren’t worth making as of 2024.

Ideas don’t have to be unique but have to be silly and must be a fun idea so players don’t click off as soon as they load in. Can you also explain your idea a bit so I have a rough idea on how to create the game if that makes sense.

Thank you,
Unique.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

4 Likes

Keeping It Together: 2D fighting game where you’re all different color stick figures and as you take damage your body parts fall off which you can then pick up to use as a weapon or to put them back on to heal. Similar gameplay to Super Smash Bros.

I only request that if you make this I’m the first person you send it to. I’m extremely excited to see my idea come to life, especially this one.

2 Likes

Thinking about it, I don’t think I’ll be able to create this idea into Roblox because it’s too difficult to do the animations, combat scripts, regaining limbs and using them for weapons. I’m so sorry I couldn’t do this since I’m quite a rookie as of now.

2 Likes

That’s ok, hopefully you’ll get a more possible idea and somebody else can use this one

I’m very good in making weird ideas, so listen…

Reptiloids just started the war with earth, and you need to save your planet from getting tore apart and in addition capture reptiloids home planet and finish the war.

Player gets katana and guns, and he does ultrakill-stylized combat with some skills in addition like explosive jump or katana barrage, or even pulling out the heavy machine gun and doing epic funny rambo style lol

Also you can make this game much more funnier by adding pvp gamemodes or multiplayer storyline!!!