Game does not show up in game's page or search?

I just checked to see if my game had this issue, and it appears it does too. I’m going to make a support ticket and hopefully get this sorted out. I will keep you all updated :slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE: It has been fixed!

1 Like

how did it get fixed for your game? As a result of filing your support ticket?
I ask because this is currently happening to my game- there’s seemingly thousands of games with less direct keywords with 0-1 likes, a handful of visits, default space image, that were never even updated for years that show up on the search, meanwhile our game with 90+% like ratio, thousand + visits and many favorites etc is literally nowhere to be found.

1 Like

I believe this bug is affecting my game Soccer Street Strikers as well.
My game got removed from the search results today despite the fact that yesterday it used to rank 37th on the keyword “soccer”. Right when it reached 4,000 average daily new players which coincides with the moment I updated the description of my game, the experience got shadow-banned.

2 Likes

This is my game:

When I search for the specific name of my game: Discover - Roblox, Roblox lists everything under different names, but not my game:

What is happening?

My game, Natures Awakening, doesn’t appear at all in Search Games, even when using the exact name. Also no other game of that name shows. It is a mystery.

The game is here if anyone wants to check if it appears in their search. I might add it used to appear first when the exact name was typed in. Some improvement I think not.