Game Freezes up When Any Key is Pressed

My last post got taken down because it apparently should have been in the bug reports category, but I’m not reporting a roblox studio bug. I am convinced something with my games script is causing the issue, so please don’t remove my post this time. So in my game, after you play for like 5 minutes or so the micro profiler is detecting major lag spikes when any keyboard key or mouse button is pushed. It seems to get progressively worse until the point where if you spam the WASD keys and click you freeze up completely. The strange thing is that as soon as you reset your character the problem is solved and the game runs normally. The person I’m working with has an expensive computer and even he has the same issue. We can’t figure out what the problem is after hours of trying different things. We have a player accessory that is scripted with a click detector if that helps at all.

1 Like

Go through all of your scripts to hunt the issue down. Anything that handles input should be investigated, outside of default scripts provided by Roblox.

1 Like

just check all your script and try to see what is wrong, and also make sure you’re not using a virus plugin.

1 Like

problem solved. There wasn’t a disconnect after the script that allows jumping in water