Game Freezing Very Often

Just today suddenly I and other players have noticed horrible freezing occurring when playing my game Bunny Island 2.

To cause this to happen all one has to do is simply walk through any door that sends you to another part of the map.

I’m not sure if an update came out today changing how my code is handled, but all I know is that I haven’t updated anything on my side. In this current state the game is nearly unplayable.

6 Likes

I really hate having to write more, but this is starting to become an emergency for me.

I’m being bombarded by my playerbase with great confusion. They are all demanding I fix this and all I can tell them is it’s not really in my hands to fix. It’s causing a lot of dislikes and I wish I could explain what the issue is to them. At this point I’m trying to convince them that Roblox is working on it, but I don’t really have any proof of that for them.

I’ve noticed the issue seems to also happen during the loading of the game. It will freeze for a few seconds.

Edit:

I have done some more research and I believe I can say this is all connected to this issue: Meshparts with default CollisionFidelity are much more laggy than they were before today

Meshparts with default collisions are the issue. Sadly it’s not really an option for me to just change all of that.

Edit 2:

The game has been temporarily fixed by setting all large MeshParts to box collisions.

1 Like