Game has abnormally high ping

So my game has been suffering from unusually high ping around 300ms. I have absolutely no clue what is causing it. I have barley inserted any free models other than like 4 which I have check thoroughly for viruses. It could be memory leaks but I don’t know how to figure out if it is or not. It does look like the ping spikes when there is more people so maybe its because of region difference? I don’t know, but I’ve already spent robux on advertising this game and I don’t want it to go to waste.

Hello there!

It’s possible that the error you’re experiencing is due to your internet connection. However, if you are sure its not, you may want to consider optimizing your game assets such as scripts, meshes, textures, and so on.

You mentioned the possibility of memory leaks, and in order to fix this issue, I suggest using Roblox Studio’s built-in tools. These tools, such as Profiler, Memory Analyzer, Script Analysis, and HeapDumpAnalyzer, can help you identify any memory leaks that may be affecting the game’s performance.

If you’re still having troubles you can ask me for further assistance!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. As of now the issue has been resolved but there is still some memory leaks. Thank you for your input, ill look into the tools you suggested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.