Game icon and thumbnail moderated for an unusually long time

It’s been almost an entire day since I uploaded new images for the icon and thumbnail in my game but they still haven’t been approved, when usually it only takes a few minutes. I’ve followed a solution from a similar post and tried uploading them on an empty place, but the issue still stands and they haven’t passed moderation either.

2 Likes

Its says accepted, maybe roblox has some issues at the moment, you can also try to change some pixels and try to upload it again. I had problems with thumbnails like week ago and it took like 5 hours. Not sure why. Good luck

Depending on what and when you upload something on roblox it will take a random amount of time to moderate. Sometimes it’ll be practically instant and others itll take a few hours. I don’t believe this will be improved anytime soon, so you’ll experience this a few times when uploading thumbnails ect…

The same thing has happened to me.

I’ve been waiting days now and my audios still haven’t been approved. It looks like there’s an ongoing issue.

Same here! I’ve been waiting for my game icon to be approved for 5 days now, and it’s starting to get ridiculous. The game icon was 512x512, (the recommended size) and it’s just a picture if an obstacle course. This is definitely an issue, not a coincidence.

1 Like

I have 4 audios pending [i sorta need them, theyre voice lines] and theyre all under 5 seconds long.
If they’re not going to be approved I at least want a refund. It’s literally Text To Speech, nothing that takes a long time.

1 Like

Oh yes! I forgot making audios costs robux. If roblox fails to approve that and it is completely fine, we may have a problem on our hands.

2 Likes

I’ve contacted Mod Review Requests to see about getting them manually approved. I still haven’t had a reply, but I don’t expect it to be fast when it’s at least a human being doing it.

1 Like

I’ve tried remaking and reuploading mine - seems to have worked.

1 Like

If reuploading items works, is there something I can do about my audios as they cost 20 robux each?
I’m not sure who I should contact other than Mod Review, as I haven’t had a reply.

I have no idea. Mine was a couple of thumbnails and a icon for my game. If it’s audios the last thing you want to be doing is spending more robux. I would probably just wait for a reply from Mod Review Requests.
Although you could try uploading them - I just wouldn’t go spending loads on it. May reupload it once?

1 Like

Okay, thanks for helping. I’ll re-upload them soon.