What do you think of the icon to my obby game

Or is this one better?

Made with placeit.net

• Icon1
  • Icon2

0 voters

9 Likes

To be honest, these look good but we all know that they come from place.it
Pay for a good logo instead or make one. Lol. I’m a logo maker myself.

1 Like

Icon 2 it is!
It’s just a temporary icon

1 Like

Is that a website? How does it work? Is it good?

Well I would polish the GFX and render a background.

1 Like

It’s called placeit.net it’s to make icons on roblox games look:
Placeit.net | Create your roblox game icon in seconds

1 Like

Its just a small logo generator website.

Are the watermarks permanent or is there a way to download an unwatermarked version? I wouldn’t use these icons if they have watermarks of a website on them because it might come off as unprofessional to some players.

You have to pay to get a non-watermarked version. And the quality isn’t the best of all time. You’d honestly be better hiring someone.

1 Like

If you pay, the watermark gets removed. Still low quality though.

I personally think that the first logo is more inviting. Althogh I think the words should say something like “Can you beat it?” or “You’ll never know what to expect!” But besides the point, I think they look really nice!

1 Like

Thanks to you all! (Character limit)

I can go on in, it seems like the link in invalid…

Bc it’s Placeit.net | Create your roblox game icon in seconds

Oh! Sorry, the site didn’t allow me visiting cause I was using a Proxy server, now it’s fine :smiley:

1 Like

Check my new logo :smiley:

1 Like

i like it, just feels like you couldve used the corner space for some detail if you get what i mean, if not, what im saying is that its a little empty around the sides, other than that, nice work

I like it a lot. Good for place.it, but I’ll immediately be recommending Photoshop and Illustrator — these two changed how I design. If possible, try using the bevel and emboss tool (not sure if it’s on place.it) as this would define it a bit more. What you can also do is create a white outline and an inner/outer shadow which also defines the icon more. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Incase anyone wants to use the site… It’s called placeit.net not place.it

1 Like

I’m a logo maker is anyone needs me

1 Like