Game Icon for new homestore

Hello! My name is Dope_RBX and I am the lead developer for the clothing group Dream Team Official. (Dream Team Official - Roblox) Recently, I made a logo for the new homestore. I would love some feedback from fellow artists! (The homestore obviously has the version without a watermark.)

7 Likes

The text is a little hard to read, id recommend using a more contrasting background

3 Likes

I honestly couldn’t find any good backgrounds without a watermark. In my opinion, the text seems fine. Thanks for the feedback anyways.

1 Like

It is different and I think it is the best picture for your group :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The dream team bit of text isn’t good but the rest is covering up the background and making it very hard to read. The background is amazing but the text needs a bit of improvement.

[I don’t know when I wrote this but I was really stupid. I quite like it now.]

1 Like

I’m going to be straight and blunt with this, just so it’s easy to understand.

The rendered avatar is floating. You should probably add some sort of ground, or at least make it cropped so we can’t see the person’s feet.

The rendered avatar’s limbs are stiff because a rig wasn’t used. I suggest you use a rig where you can bend the arms and legs. PaintRigV3 is a good option for beginners. The render also isn’t facing the screen; making it face the viewer is better.

The text color doesn’t fit with the background and avatar and its font isn’t easy to read as a small image. It is also a bit big. Resize the text so it is at the bottom, and if you plan to use that same background, make the text white or a neutral, pastel color (with outline). If you absolutely have to use the same font, remove the swirls in “DREAM TEAM”.

I don’t know that those confetti-like multicolored dots all over the screen are, but you should remove them.

Basically that’s all I have, great start!

nouvais

2 Likes

At first I thought it was just noise, but I think it’s just an effect.

I just added some noise considering it was kind of bland.

Its very different and it looks good but the text is a bit fuzzy but it is still easy to read in my opionion this is good.

Hmm, adding a border around it would be nice. Maybe orange or black.

This might just be personal preference from me, but I think it’s too busy in terms of design, and with roblox icons being small it might be hard to really know what you’re looking at when it’s on the website.

If you look at what other games have for their icons, they either feature a drawing of some sort related to the game, some text with a simple background, or a mixture of the two. All of them however are usually simple to read or understand. I think if you removed the noise you’ve added to it it would look a lot better, I would even suggest removing the avatar or background as it doesn’t really communicate anything about the homestore. A closeup screenshot of something in the homestore or even just a simple background would do well!

i Like it, But i have some few suggestion’s you want to imrpove.

• Try Deleting The Text and The Noise Texture

• Try using a roblox rig.