Game icon + thumbnail (feedback)

i made a driving game which inspired by need for speed: hot pursuit 2, and i discontinue the development of GAP games, since it was bad, i made a new game. much better than the GAP: Justice Troll. See reference :arrow_down:

Reference :arrow_down:

What do you think?

8 Likes

I love the second one! You should add the background of the second image to the background of the thumbnail(I mean it does look like a green screen lol) but otherwise this is an excellent thumbnail! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

The icon can be difficult to read due to the font and how long the title is. The icon also assumes the user can read English and it doesn’t say much about the game itself.

I’d use a screenshot or GFX of a car from the game with a shorter title.

As for the thumbnail, it’s nicer. There’s more room to breath and share about the game, which is used effectively by showing cars side by side. The perspective of the drawing/art is interesting, but I’d enjoy an edited in-game screenshot with the same content.

Making this reply about your icon/thumbnail really makes me think about my own. I too have similar faults in my thumbnails and whatnot. I’d say it’s common. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same as the previous game titled “Ground Assault Patch” a.k.a GAP, so i will be keeping that title. :+1:

Second background looks great!

1 Like

I enjoyed the background but almost had an aneurysm reading the icon lol. I like the wavy font, just maybe make it more legible. Other than that, it looks great!

1 Like

Love the work, but me personally if I was scrolling through Roblox I would fly right past the icon. The second picture is very nice art.