Game Idea Feedback

What about a game where you can create or spawn anything! You enter a prompt and it generates the item you asked, and there can be cool gameplay features like, if you spawn a bat you can wack other players with it and it will just be a fun experience!

2 Likes

Definitely ambitious as you’ll have to create a ton of assets but I think it’s a fun idea. Scribblenauts was one of my favorite games as a kid and it has the same premise.

3 Likes

Another cool addition could be a grab-and-drag item system.
But overall, a great idea; it reminds me of Scribblenauts.

oh so something kinda like that “make a wish” game that Cupiful made?

Anything? That would be borderline magic. It would immediately become the Roblox game of all time, undoubtedly powering imagination. I’m not sure if will also allow customizable behaviors for spawned in objects, or maybe composition between different types.

I’m assuming you are referring to an AI that can convert a prompt into a 3D mesh (and also a separate one that can script the outline behavior)

I’ll be practical here, developing such a system is extremely difficult. And this doesn’t consider the ungodly amount of data that is required for training and how expensive it is, roblox will have to intentionally bottleneck the performance of the servers running your game (which it does).

Love this idea, like others have said it reminds me of scribblenauts. You could potentially look up the full list of words that are valid in that game, and then spend the couple years it takes to create everything and it would be incredible. Even faster if you have a team working on it.

You could even add a sort of automated “adjective” system where it would apply some values depending on what adjective word is given.