Game Idea for a Safe Place

I’ve only thought of this idea for a day, but I want to create a simple game that can help kids cope with their problems. These problems may be small, but sometimes it could grow to be impactful. A person’s safe place may be their only way to breathe and relax, especially from the internet.

As an introverted and anxious person, I sometimes wish I could go to this “Safe Place”.

So far, I’ve thought of the base game of the players to carry conversations of their own, but I’ve realized this could go oh-so-very wrong. Maybe adding a kick button will help? With free private servers? I would like to hear your opinion on the idea and what I can add to make it better.

5 Likes

Aww, I think this is a really nice idea! I think many kids would benefit from this.

I think that it would likely get targeted by bullies or trollers, which would not be a very pleasant experience for the people who came there for a reason. Have you considered no chat at all, or single player servers? That could be a solution, unless you have already worked out mechanics for multiplayer. Another way you could solve this is having staff in the game at all times? That would be pretty inconvenient though. I agree that free private servers would be a good thing! That would be nice for friends, or just for a player to chill by themselves.

I hope my ideas were helpful :heartpulse:

4 Likes