Game Idea Generator

So, today i made a small project really quickly, and I would like your opinions on it. Also, I would like to hear some of your ideas what should I add.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7314291000/Game-Idea-Generator

44 Likes

I believe this has been done before, but this concept has more features. Cool!

5 Likes

Interesting. i understand the struggle, and i think it will really help people to find game ideas, the only thing i would add is more things it can randomly generate, like other environments etc.

4 Likes

Simple but I like to have the basis of the idea of ​​a game when you have no idea what to do

2 Likes

I added 5 new rules and 2 new wildcards, but im 100% planning adding more very soon.

1 Like

Alright. ill check back in later!

2 Likes

Update
I added a few more enviroments, goals, rules and wildcards. Now there are 20 Enviroments, 11 Goals, 8 Rules and 8 Wildcards.

2 Likes

I actually got a good game idea from this! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I would make sure the first idea is generated when you join, so you already can see the first idea without clicking Generate. With the question marks I thought I would get to choose the values.

3 Likes

Okay, I just changed that. Thank you.

2 Likes

thx for making a game like this i just got some ideas for my so for the help i donated bobux (:

3 Likes

This is neat. I like this, it could definitely help developers and whatnot improvise on their own games. Though one thing I would recommend is more things it can generate! Definitely would love to see that. Nonetheless, well done. I appreciate your effort in helping others!

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Once in a while I add some “enviroments” or “rules”, but I am kinda out of ideas. The only reason I sometimes add something, is because its really simple to add it. I also got an idea that the generator will also generate a name for the game, depending on what enviroments or rules it generated. I will try adding that, but the names might look a bit weird.

2 Likes

It’s an interesting concept.

I like the concept, it would definitely help developers to come up with ideas.

2 Likes

Update
I was kinda bored and I felt like adding something new to this, so heres what I added:
-new gui design
-stats window
-new enviroments, goals, rules and wildcards
-more donation options

1 Like

I have an idea, I don’t normally like game idea generators because sometimes I like one idea but not another. You should be able to roll a specific section!

2 Likes

Great idea, I just added that and now you can roll each section by clicking at it.

2 Likes

I’m just going to out it out there, I have never seen anything like this on roblox! I expect to use this a lot in my journey as I struggle with imagination ( it died down a long time ago ). It is very creative and helpful for a lot of dev’s struggling to come up with ideas! I suggest you add more options though as I do realise that will be time consuming.

But other than that, great work!

2 Likes

Oh god…

8 Likes