Game Idea Suggestions

I made this map when I was bored, any suggestions on what I could use it for?

Lightside vs Darkside battle type game.

2 Likes

One of those games that are like puzzle games. Like they play tricks with the mind

2 Likes

My Suggestion, you can use the map as a college roleplaying game. The buildings really look similar to the building architecture of schools or colleges.
You will have to change the textures of the buildings to a brick texture then add some more buildings similar to the buildings in the screenshot, though they should also have a brick texture.

Like this

images

Also change the black and white and texture of the ground to green and add some grasses and trees along with it.

2 Likes

How about a life from Dark and Light and there separated by a border, the dark side has to try and get over to that side by a obby, and once they do they have to face challenges and life obstacles. Sounds complicated but seems like a real world situation between Mexico and America demonstrating the life that people have.

2 Likes

I think it would be a great learning experience, but if that sounds to over complicated go with @Chaddaking 's idea it was good.

I feel like this could be a mystery game where you’re forced to figure out the idea of being opposite of yourself. Like a mirror type of game where you’re made to press buttons on the “other side of the mirror” which then in turn activates something on your side of the mirror.

I like that idea, really do, think that’s good.

You could make a city roleplay , that would be good or a game with two sides black and white competing in a minigame which u can add.

Buildings are exceptional

This looks awesomee…nice one.

1 Like