Game Ideas for Bank

Hi! I am currently the owner for an up coming Bank Roleplay called Coast Bank. Within the game we will focus on the bank roleplay for our employees which will include making accounts, managing clients money (deposits and withdrawals), appointments, and in the future we plan to add tons more! As far as clients we want to make a system which people are able to make money and then spend that money. Our plan was for the Version One Release we allowed users to have a large amount of quests (including seasonal ones which change).

However, we’re a little stuck on what kind of quests we should be adding in game.

Please please please give me ideas for quests that you would actually do!

2 Likes

First thing’s first, since you have no creation yet and is getting ideas for a game, please put this in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support. Secondly what is the exact concept of the game besides this? Is this like a tycoon, or really just a banking game. Otherwise circulation of money and buying more and more things to expand your bank is almost like a tycoon type of game.

For Quests, so technically like a working game? Like a job game? Please provide an exact concept.
I believe however for Banking Games to be precise is maybe make it to be like a Simulator, because it seems the game is already either like a tycoon-type or a simulator-type,

For the ideas of the bank, if it’s going to be like a Banking Simulator, judging also to the description of the user’s ability to use the bank, maybe add a “Paperwork” game, or selection of certain duties in the bank. Maybe one can be a “Banker” where their job is working and counting the money, “Security Guard” whose job is to stop any robbers. “Manager” the person who’s in charge of the game. Otherwise the second-option is to either make this somewhat like a “Bank Robbery” type of game if not a simulator or a tycoon. Fourthly, what is also available is to be like a roleplay-type of Bank, however I’m not exactly sure if this willbe suitable and the main building would just be a bank and maybe dull.

These are the ideas in my head for your banking game. I believe however, maybe make it more interesting if you’re going to make it like a Simulator, and try avoiding as much as you can to make it like a tycoon, or if you did, you can also frequently update the game with new things for the tycoon or new purchases so players won’t get bored.

Hmmmmmm, for quests…
First of all, maybe try money delivery where, the player picks up money from other places and for a challenge the player keeps the money safe from criminals or burgalars. Secondly, for another Quest, is like a “business” quest where the player goes to simple “paperwork” and there is a countdown time and the story there is like the Manager is asking you to do paperwork on a certain amount of time. Thirdly, for quests maybe add also a story where the player goes in an adventure of “Stolen money” where the player searches for the money stolen by bandits, and they fight off the bandits and retrieve the money for the bank like some sort of “hero”. These are my plans for quests. However I believe you should think of simple bank-related stories. Anyways, hope your bank game goes great and well!

To be honest you should have given us the link for your game so that we could have a deeper look in it

Talking about the quests… you should ask that to your own coast bank community, ask them what do they expect from your game. if you have no active regular players then probably you should focus on improving every existing features in your game to attract players than to add more. and also consider advertising your good game

All the Best

Thank you for your suggestions. Some of these may assist with creating the game, however, let me explain this a little more.

Take a hotel group as an example. We are going to roleplay like a hotel group however, personally I believe that it’s boring just to have the roleplay without an ability to earn money.

Currently one of the ways to earn money is through robbing the bank. Another way will be working as an employee. Finally, our last way at the moment will be the amount of time that you spend in game.

The goal of the game is to allow users to make money (through these quests, robbing the bank, and ingame time), spend money (on ingame items), and to be able to make a working bank roleplay. At the moment we have completely build a system which allows deposits, withdrawals, appointment creation (for accounts), and account creation.

We do not want to provide other jobs in game like working in a cafe due to the fact that we don’t want this game to turn into a bloxberg. The intentions are to have a unique roleplay experiece while still focusing on the “banking” part of the whole idea.

Thank you so much for this feedback. I honestly love a lot of these recommendations and will bring it up with my team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! So actually we are still in development which is why I was unable to release a link. However, I understand about asking with the community. We did earlier in the group starting and we have again, and we have had great recommendations. Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

here is my suggestion for your game
add burglars and bank robbers
yeah add a shotgun (remington but black) or a pistol (m9) for protect your bank also add assault rifle (m4) for preimum gamepass users
yeah. add preimum gamepass.
add security team.
security: security spawns with baton, handcuff , talkie, taser (for preimum gamepass users) and pistol
security main objective is protect the bank and protect the desposit from burglars and ban robbers
they need to fight with bank robbers and they need to catch burglars.
enemy types.
burglars: their main objective is to rob bank secretly they not going to make loud but they going to enter restirced places secretly they trying to steal money on desposit secretly they armed with knifes sometimes they armed with suspressed pistols (m9-s).
bank robbers: their main objective is rob bank as loud they going to enter bank with weapons and they going to take civillians and employees as hostage if you are employee if you try to espace them they going to shoot you they going to fight with security and armed employees they trying to steal moneys and desposit they armed with pistols (m9) , shotguns (remington) , rifles (ak47) and assault rifles (m16)

1 Like

yeah i am made most longest suggestion all time LOL nvm

also game is should have a gameplay like zach gas station but bank and with defense

i think you could make the Game Have a System like Papers Please, with Documents if you do not have the appropriate Documents you won’t Be able to make an Account plus you could also add a Loan system and a interest System with Credit and stuff like that

1 Like

you just gave me flashbacks to Maroon 5’s, Payphone music video lol

1 Like