Game Ideas not in use

Does anyone have game ideas they won’t use and I could use?
Reply below thank you!!

5 Likes

I guess a game Idea I had a year ago was a Astronaut Vs. Alien game, with like 2 gamemodes such as CTF (Capture the Flag) or Team Deathmatch.

I don’t know if this belongs in Building Support or Help and Feedback, maybe I am wrong. :man_shrugging:

I guess that could help you out!

2 Likes

An old game I worked on was a round-based capture the flag game with big, open maps and 50-player servers. A 25v25 game of capture the flag on foot in a format similar to Icebreakers seems to me like an interesting concept that’s relatively easy to program.

1 Like

Alright I made it help and feedback, and game support

1 Like

A turn-based battle game would be cool, basically like this:

(turn-based battle games aren’t that popular on Roblox as there are barely any turn based battle games on Roblox)

5 Likes

I have a complicated game idea in mind. Basically it’s a game about shooting targets.

Like target shooting simulator, I guess. Except there’s like levels and you’re constantly on a moving vehicle.

So, like toy story mania, if anyone’s ever played that at Disneyland

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a Roblox game with a campaign mode, or a mode where the player complete missions based on the story. I am not sure that is a doable game for you.

2 Likes

Do I have your permission to use this and do you know if anyone is?

1 Like

You can go ahead and make it! you don’t need my permission. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like roblox hasn’t had much competition to do with FPS games in the past years, maybe you could try that. I mean the main FPS provider ROLVE mainly compete with themselves, which shows how under-crowded the roblox FPS market is.

3 Likes

I was thinking about that,
But its not “original” I want to try a game that has never been done before to make player experience best

1 Like