[GAME IDEAS] What's an original game idea you'd love to see on roblox?

I’m a Roblox developer, but I’ve run into a problem; I have no ideas for a game! I’ve decided to resort to the Roblox Community and let you guys come up with an idea for a game you’d like to see on Roblox.

Make sure its not too big of a project for a solo developer!

Must include:

• Originality
  • Genre
  • Gameplay
  • Features
  • A couple name ideas
  • Creativity!

Whichever idea sounds most feasible and original will be created, and credits will go to the original idea creator!

3 Likes

You should try to attempt to make a house renovating simulator, people find it entertaining and satisfying making it a successful game if executed right.

5 Likes

My idea: A 2D Metroid-style game that takes place in the modern era and involves the player (a secret agent) attempting to defeat an evil government leader.

The gameplay consists of exploring a vast building, fighting guards (mechanical and human), and collecting upgrades that will allow the player to reach other parts of the building, ultimately confronting the ruler.
Other players will be considered “rival agents,” and if they happen to meet each other while exploring, they will engage in PvP to steal certain expendable items from each other (such as ammo).

The title could be something like “The Kaiser’s Reign,” with the kaiser being the potential villain.
Hope you like the idea :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not a bad idea, but how would you incorporate vast exploration + multiplayer in a 2d environment?

Love this idea! I haven’t seen many detailed renovator/house flipping games on Roblox, I will take this into consideration.

1 Like

I Think a Backrooms game with at least effort into it would be pretty cool.

The Originality is that… There is no Backrooms games on roblox that haves at least effort put into it.

The Genre would be Horror.

The Gameplay would be You trapped in a maze of levels and needs to find exits while escaping creatures with unique abilities

Features would be: Weapons, Wretch system, Sanity, ETC.

3 Likes

This is a really good idea! I’ve always wanted to make a horror game, I will definitely keep this one in mind.

1 Like

I am actually making a Backrooms game, it’s not that hard when you get the handle of it.
The most hard part is probaly the A.I’s since there is alot of it.

The environment could be 3D but with 2D controls and gameplay. Take a look at Metroid Dread for a good example of what I mean.

How about a game where the player is in a small box and they need to escape, but every time they escape it turns out that it was just in a bigger box. But! When they escape, whatever they did to escape the previous box now doesn’t work in the current one. Kinda like Hello Neighbor, Flood Escape, and The White Room all put together.

3 Likes

You guys are so creative, Ill keep this one in mind as well!

2 Likes

another game i think does this very well is donkey kong country returns

2 Likes