Game invites being sent through Roblox Studio

When in Roblox Studio, if a player sends you a game invite, Roblox will send the invite notification to Roblox Studio, which is useless because you can’t teleport while in Studio. I believe this may be an overlooked bug while implementing the feature.

Expected behavior

Invites shouldn’t appear if a player is in Roblox Studio

8 Likes

This happened to me as well, I tried joining it but nothing happened, it’s really annoying when I am trying to test my game.

Edit: I think they should keep this feature because u can know when someone invites u

This happened to me, my sister sent me a game invite while I was in Studio, but I don’t think it should be removed.

I agree, it can be a universal notification system so even if you can’t join from studio, you can join the person from the website or the app.

1 Like

There could potentially be a bug with it since its sending it through studio but not 100% sure.

This happens to me too, one of my friends invites me to every game he plays and it is so frustrating to see the invitation gui pop up yet it doesnt work.

Thanks everyone, sending this over to the team! We’ll update you as soon as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like