Game Lobby Build

I’ve had this lobby for awhile, and I’ve always felt like it was a bit plain. What should I add to it? All feedback is appreciated:

Here is the game link if you want to see it in more detail: 🐳 Oceanview Gymnasium V4.5 - Roblox

9 Likes

Looks amazing, but for a lobby it looks a bit small, try to make it larger. :+1:

2 Likes

Just like the person above, the lobby is small for a lobby (unless small is what you were going for). Some things you can add are boxes and barrels to the wooden platform. Also, maybe you can add a chair to the platform of the house.

1 Like

Category changed to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, due to its lack of technical details in question. This would otherwise fit the category for feedback without explicitly mentioning anything that is building.

1 Like

This is too small. If this is some sort of round based game, players will get squashed. No space to roam because of the size.

1 Like

Unless the limit of server players is 6, the lobby is really small. I suggest more decorations, maybe multiple ways of shops around for players to buy gamepasses or even in-game currency and islands around. Though, it looks great so far!

1 Like

Make it bigger, especially when people wait for the next round they will get bored waiting, so give them something to do.

1 Like

yeah looks really pretty! Well done

1 Like

It’s actually not really an intermission kind of game, the lobby is more of a hub that connects the other “realms”. It’s like a royale high kind of thing

Looks like I need to work on resizing the lobby. Any tips on what I should add to make it look less plain?

I like the low poly aesthetic you got there but it could have been bigger to add more exploration to it.

1 Like

Add different types of props like crates, bushes, trees, etc…

1 Like

Personally I don’t think it’s plain, I like the look of it very nice and simple, as people have mentioned before maybe you could make it a bit bigger? If the server size is like 8+ I feel like it could get crowded. Unless the lobby is intended for a small group of people of course I think it looks perfect!

2 Likes