Game Lobby Feedback

I am currently working on a cartoony-like multiplayer game, and I have this lobby that fits in with the style of the game. I don’t know if I added too much, or added too little variety on the map. Let me know what you think about it! (btw the tree with no leaves is my friend’s tree lol)

11 Likes

It looks cool! But maybe add some houses that are made out of mushrooms? Because i dont know if this still is on earth, if it is you can just make wooden little houses!

1 Like

Looks great! I love the style. Maybe add a sky and remove the tree with no leaves.

1 Like

I would remove the trees/mushrooms in the centre because it’s too packed, with no much walking space; so yes you’ve added too much.

Furthermore, there doesn’t seem to be much in the lobby for the player to explore, so if they die or however the game works, they won’t have much to do whilst waiting. Try to make it more explorable, like adding shops or easter eggs to make it more interesting.

The brick flat wall at the voting area, seems to be throwing the look of though, therefore that needs to be improved by something 3D, and actual mountains or whatever it’s supposed to be. For example, low poly mountains with snow at the top would look good.

Other than that, it seems to be looking good.

2 Likes