Game Logo Concept - Feedback

Need some feedback on this, I apologize if the quality looks slightly rough. I had to resize the logo concept a bit bigger.

9 Likes

Way too try-hard. The best logos are much simpler. This logo simultaneously has way too much going on, and is still generic looking. Pick more inspired colors, maybe a less dramatic font, and you really don’t need to make multiple references to like 5 major animes.

4 Likes

Partially agreed. I think “try-hard” is a poor word to use but I definitely think this will scale poorly. It looks great when scaled up but when it’s at a micro size in the games list, a lot of the detail will be lost and it might look crowded. Pretty cool logo, but I’m mostly unqualified to give any specific feedback since I’ve never watched any mainstream anime, barring Pokemon.

3 Likes

going off of what others said i think its too complex. the colors contrast too hardly, like the dreary leaves and the glowing titles. too much going on

2 Likes

Looks like a cool concept, although it’s a little too detailed to the point it’s hard to read. I’m not a logo designer myself but from a developer/player standpoint it is a little hard to read, specifically the word “Anime”.

Great start though, you definitely have the skills to make a great logo.:+1:

2 Likes