Game Logo Concept - Feedback

Need some feedback on this game logo concept I’ve worked on. (Updated)
Before

After

5 Likes

I’m no UI artist but it looks good. Only thing though is that it’s a bit messy on the outside of the text with all the colours maybe try and neaten that up.

2 Likes

cool! my only issue is the dagger on the bottom right kinda looks like it is out of place

1 Like

Something like this?

1 Like

Anime games on Roblox destroy the platform. Honestly it’s just what you see now on the front page and I literally die each time I see them.
Aside from that, the logo is cool but the anime thing destroys it.

its a bad logo because its not one, this is a title card or something like that

and pretty difficult to read at that, title cards should be memorable by style and shape, but this is too messy and rather uncreative to remember. the more you fit into small space the harder to remember

weve all been there but you need to learn to stick to few elements and to work on those instead of adding a lot of different stuff and effects

learn to be able to explain why its good. when you get that then you will be able to enjoy your art work even 2 weeks after creating it

Good luck pal!

Well, we are entitled to our own opinions after all although, I enjoy my artwork after creating it thank you very much. Hence I ask for feedback to up my skills and correct my mistakes

i gave you feedback, what else are you asking for

These logo concepts look good, nice job on them!