Game Logo Feedback

I made this logo for Dungeon Quest as a fan art and need some feedback on how it looks like.

DQ-After

12 Likes

If you drew those, then that’s absolutely insane!
Still decent even if it’s made with cliparts.

You drew that by hand?
Amazing detail!
I have see some few problems that you can fix if you want too.

• It’s not a high quality image.
    Don’t really have high quality, if it did it would just be 10% better and you can see the details a lot more better.

• IT’S TOO MUCH STUFF GOING ON!
    There’s so much stuff going on the icon, it’s kinda hard to see the title, simplify it a bit.

• Very blurry.
    I mean the blur is just too much I mean I get the background need to be blur so people can focus on the title but you made the outline blurry too so it’s kinda hard to see.

And I mean you’re drawing is INCREDIBLE!
Congratulations on the icon you must be really professional artist, and good luck with your “Dungeon Quest” game. :smiley:

It’s too good. I’m completely speechless :eyes:

but its kind of low quality and blury

I am in shock. If you’re not already doing commissions, it’s time for you to begin. This is incredible. Great job!

This looks cool but i feel like as if theres too much going on.
The background is cool but i don’t think the logo should be in the blurred background, would look better without that and i also feel like there’s a lot going on in the background.

The quality could also be a bit better but other then that i think it looks sick, well done!

I’ve used a screenshot I took with snipping tool, so I re-uploaded a saved file version that’ll make the quality better hopefully.

Thank you! I use Photoshop for everything :slight_smile:

I uploaded a newer version without the blurred logo at the back and made the quality a bit better hopefully. My eyesight is extremely terrible so if the quality came out worse, then I apologize!

1 Like

I have reduced the blur and made some slight changes, I have extremely poor eyesight so I apologize for any bad quality areas. But I appreciate your feedback!

Wow!

Awesome Picture

I have a few things that I do not like about it.

• Background
    The background looks amazing, but there is way too much stuff going on! It is a little distracting from the game title!

• The Blur
    There is a little too much blur in the background. Maybe remove some of the blur so it can be more clearer as it’s very blurry!

• Image quality
    The image looks amazing, but the quality isn’t super good, maybe make the quality higher.

I love this picture and I think you did a great job!

1 Like

That’s FANART??? It looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment! :smile:

Already looks a lot better, good job!

1 Like

Very good drawing. The stuff around the text makes it more difficult to read.