Game manager for hire!

Hi I can manage your game like helping hire people money management and more(just ask if you want to know what else

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or one time payment My preferred payment method is small jobs - 1-2k hiring people medium jobs are 5-10k-helping with the discord and large jobs are 20-40k full game - helping manage robux hiring people making dev post for the game managing the discord etc

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at ā˜†Lavaboyā˜†#9734

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just ask me anything if you have questions! :grinning:

2 Likes

Still looking for people!

(30 Characters)

Sorry but 1k-40k is ridiculous, I suggest lowering 40k since that is an outrageous number for a manager. Also if your looking to make money as a game manager then I highly suggest showing tons of experience as this post lacks any and all of it.

5 Likes

How 1k to 40k I meant that we could negotiate it not saying 40k is what your paying

Yeah but setting the maximum of payment to 40K puts the client at risk of having to overpay the job. You should be more narrow so that people donā€™t freak out at the price range.

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking! Thanks @TheWiseAndGreat for clearing that up for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What might be a good price do you think?

I suggest splitting up the price ranges from small jobs to large jobs. Small would be 1K-2K medium would be 5K-10K and large would be 20K-40K. That way you have a set amount for each demanding job and clients can get a better idea of what price they are looking at. Also elaborate on what you think small and large jobs are.

3 Likes

Ok I edited it thanks for helping

Honestly a game manager should not be paid more then 3k robux, because ā€œhelping manage robux hiring people making dev post for the game managing the discord etcā€ can easily be done without having to pay someone, take a friend for example.

4 Likes

That is, unless you actually get people then you should be paid say 1k robux per person or something.

2 Likes

Thank you for the idea :smiley:

Move this to recruitment, portfolios are to show off your work and maybe get hired, and recruitment is to recruit others, like what you are trying to do.

Yeah if I did that it would get taken down Iā€™m not looking for a manager i want to be hired

Heā€™s offering his services as a Game Manager ( Like a Head Developer that manages all the developing part or even the community on the other side ). Anyway, I think this position is incrediblely useless. I would recommend to learn building, scripting or modeling. I will release a guide for begginers, so you can make something because the managers can be someone that is on the development and can manage the game at the same time.

Really have in mind to take another job, because you wonā€™t make any profit of this. Believe me.

Anyway, this is not a personal attack and I didnā€™t meant to be rude, take it as a tip @Abacon_Dev.

Have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

OH
I couldnā€™t really tellā€¦ whoops