Game nowhere to be found on search results

Hello! My game “Super Football” has recently been doing very good.

Averaging over 100, 150 active, this normally makes me very excited.
But I’m noticing one key issue, and that is the visibility.
When you search exclusively for the game, aka searching “Super Football” in the search bar, its the third one to come up, which was a relief because players can easily spot my game

But when you search up keywords or similar topics which are all listed in the description, or even the title itself, such as “football” or “soccer”, my game is nowhere to be seen!
Roblox puts games with 10% like to dislike ratios and 0 active players ahead of mine, I’ve scrolled for so long and still couldn’t find my own game.

I feel like this is hurting the growth of the game a lot and ruining it’s potential, especially now when it seemed to rapidly grow somehow. Is there a fix for this? I tried to email roblox support but the first time they gave me what feels like an automated response, almost as if they didn’t even read my email, I tried again with higher hopes but I’ll see when they get back to me.

I’m really trying to maximize the performance & player count of my game and am trying to do good things with it but this seems like such a bummer.

2 Likes

I’ve had this exact same issue, my game used to show up on the search results and now it’s nowhere to be seen.

Good day, I also had that problem, but when I advertised it a lot of times and made sure there was activity for at least 1 hour a day it worked for me. Ofcourse you can also ask a professional but this is what worked for me and I have 0 current players.

Some people do put tags in the description (however many choose not to because it looks un professional) Like lets take this game as an example Example Game

It uses tags so when people search’s other things listed in the tags it’s more likely that their game will pop up. Like if youd do
Tags:
Soccer, Football, ball, Sport etc when people do search soccer your game is likely gonna appear and the reason you might see rlly low rated game is because they do have the tags. I know rolbox’s algorithm sucks rn

I had tags in the past, but I’ve read ROBLOX posts and they say that they don’t really like that, and you should include all the “tags” in a well sentenced description, otherwise it might be shadowbanned.

The game luckily started showing up, I might have an explanation for this: when I sponsored the game that’s when i couldn’t find it at all, but now that the sponsors finished its started to show up with keywords from the description. I also sent an email to Roblox and they might’ve solved something but with a little bit of time it’s now there.

Although unluckily very low on the search results… Deep below games with 0 active or games not even related to football such as Da Hood, but it’s alright, I have hopes it will climb one day.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.