Game Pass Robux Pending Sales Bug

  • Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    I am selling a game pass for 25 Robux ( When I sell the pass, I expect to get 17 Robux after the 30% fee. However, I found that the game pass sold today and I only had 15 Robux pending. The “configure” option of the pass tells me that I should get 17 Robux, and so I am confused as to why I only got 15.

  • How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
    This is the only time I have seen this problem.

  • Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
    This happened on the main website.

  • Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

  • When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
    The sale happened on 12/9, the 15 Robux are still pending.


Thats actually very interesting because I don’t think its something i’d notice under a high volume of sales so I’d never think of something like that happening or even thought to verify. I’ll see if I can test it in a different group to see if thats happening to me too


Just tried it out in a blank group. Seemed to work fine.

This may be a user exploiting the profit you get from selling others’ items in your game. When all assets are bought, 30% is immediately taken out as a tax. Normally, the remaining 70% goes straight to the owner. However, if someone sells your item in their game, that person gets 10% of the sale, meaning 30% goes to tax, 10% goes to them, and 60% goes to you.

60% of 25? 15 Robux – what appears in your pending sales. This user may have set up one of their games to allow them to purchase any gamepass so they get 10% off all of them.