Game put under review without a reason

So recently my game Dollista got put under review without a reason, I did not recieve any moderation notice or messages in my inbox about why the game was put under review. Many people seem to have access to the game still while many others don’t because it’s under review.

I’m not sure why it was taken down but I feel like the reasons could’ve came down to 2 things
Inappropriate content - The game uses realistic bodys just like Royale high and some revealing clothings which I don’t see the issue to as these are everyday clothings worn by absolutely anyone.
love

Copyright material - Or it could’ve been because I took inspiration from Hello Kitty and made outfits inspired of a brand.

But both of these don’t seem reasonable for my game to be taken down and I’m not sure what to do next but I’ve contacted Roblox I guess I’ll have to wait for a response.

1 Like

Update: It’s only allowing 12 people in the game at a time. If it’s below 12 active players the game seems to be taken off the under review thing and when the player activity is over 12 active players it goes back into review thing

Maybe server issues or the moderation team thinks your game is botted or something. Doubt anyone would know the exact reason unless you reach out to support.

I recently got a response from Roblox and they say no moderation action has been taken on the game but the game still says it’s under review.

Theres 11 active right now, and i cant join it says under review… just fyi.

Wow, realistic Roblox legs.
I digress, maybe they put it under review for suggestive clothing? No idea, moderation is quirky as hell.

This might be due to some sort of issue with your implementation of PolicyService or some issue with a locale report. Waiting for some feedback from a moderator will most likely explain the issue (since this seems to be an issue with some players and not all).

I got this which is why it is limited. For some reason this warning wasn’t in the group owner messages rather another account in the group that had access to the studio.
IMG_3259

I’m not sure why it’s taking so long for them to review the game. I’ve already contacted Roblox support nothing useful so far or progress.

Update: The game is back to normal

1 Like