Game Quest Challenge - Final Quest Winners Announcement

Hey developers and @Game-Jammers ,

As our Game Quest Challenge is coming to its end, I’d like to remind everyone that our community has far exceeded our expectations, and has submitted many incredible creations. This is it, developers, the challenge has ended in its entirety and the champions of the challenge have been decided:

First Place, along with the gold trophy, is proudly awarded to the team:

Plaything with the members @WhoseTrade, @DevSpec, and @XandertjeKnal!

Second Place, along with the silver trophy, is proudly awarded to the team:

ScriptedEggSoccs with the members @Lauri9, @ScriptedMatt, and @kneesoccs!

Third Place, along with the bronze trophy, is proudly awarded to the team:

Team Kobra with the members @ayziloz, @UsedTemplate, and @IceyDevv!

These developers have not only created outstanding games, but have also shown great talent and dedication. Therefore, we are proud to present you as champions of the Game Quest Challenge!

Here is the list of games submitted for the main challenge:

Full Game List

We want to give our thanks and appreciation once again to our entire community for their participation in this challenge. Each participant deserves recognition and applause for their hard work and great determination in facing this difficult challenge.

We remind all participants that you will be receiving a certificate of participation in the coming weeks, and do not hesitate to share your triumph with us through whatever means you’d like - whether it be here on the Forums, or somewhere like Twitter or Discord. Winners, don’t forget to reach out to @DevEngagementTeam or @Moxyll to claim your prizes!

We have received a great deal of support in this challenge and we want you to know that we greatly value your effort to continue growing as developers and pushing your limits. Even if this challenge is over, always keep your eyes out. You already know that our adventures are not over yet, and the next challenge might arise sooner than expected.

Note: You can officially continue to develop and update your game if you wish.

Thank you all so much, and keep having fun!

:crossed_swords:

179 Likes

Congrats guys! This was a cool event.

Also, are there any plans for a new one in the future @Moxyll?

15 Likes

I love how amazing they all look!

5 Likes

:medal_sports: Congrats to the winners. Really all participants did great!

6 Likes

I love these images, they look great. To the developers who worked on them, great job!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Amazing builds, gg!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! This was a really fun learning experience for me, I hope to do more of these in the future!

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! All the games are very high quality!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! They were all amazing!

2 Likes

WooHoo! Congrats guys! I can’t wait for more! :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyyy 2nd place! I was real worried with our Chapter 2 having 50-50 chance to break and so many amazing games coming out! Thank you for everyone for hosting and participating in this amazing event!

5 Likes

Even though World in Peril is my personal favorite, most of the games in the final quest challenge are pretty good. Congrats to everyone that participate it and the winners as well. :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! When will the next challenge be?

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and big props for hosting this :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone Who won

Cannot Wait for the next game Quest if there is one
:smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to the people who made it to the top!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Amazing builds! :partying_face: :partying_face: @DevSpec wins almost all the Game Jams/Quests lol

I think this is a great way to create something really cool, and make new friends. Looking forward to the next Game Quest/Jam!

7 Likes

gg everyone, can’t wait for the next jam!

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who won and participated! I can’t wait for the next one!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all, it looks great. Thank you for motivating me to continue what I love through your devotion. A good day . :wink:

4 Likes