Game settings failed to load

After publishing a place, I go to game settings but it shows “Failed to load settings for page” with a retry button below which I clicked but no use. This happens to Basic Info, Permissions, Monetization, Security, and Avatar, other settings work fine. I can’t enable Allow Third Party Purchase because of this.

And the Output is spamming
DataStoreService: AccessForbidden: Access forbidden. API: UpdateAsync, Data Store: HttpRequestsCache
and shows
Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.SecurityPage.Controllers.SecurityController:14: HttpResponse = { responseTimeMs : 297.3508834838867, responseCode : 403, responseBody : { errors : table: 0x150454aa7e265e69 }, requestOptions : { Url : https://develop.roblox.com/v2/universes/5133272599/configuration, Method : GET } }
when I open security page in game settings

I have tried reinstall roblox studio and use alt account but still have the same issue. All places have this issue except my first place which when I open game settings it output only the red line like the picture above.

3 Likes

Try to clear Roblox cache.

How to clear Roblox cache:

1. Open Run by Win + R.
  2. Type %Temp%\Roblox and click Ok.
  3. Select all the files by Ctrl + A and delete them
3 Likes

The issue is still here, I emptied the Recycle Bin the settings still show Failed to load settings page.

2 Likes

Try to launch Roblox once and then try again to check if issue solved.

2 Likes

I restarted my laptop and the issue is still here.

2 Likes

You tried to launch Roblox? Like just join any game and try again.

2 Likes

Also try to reinstall Roblox.(Not Roblox Studio)

2 Likes

I cleared Roblox cache then reinstall Roblox and play some games but the issue is still here.

2 Likes

Try to clear your browser history with any roblox thing.

2 Likes

I searched Roblox in history and deleted everything, my browser is Opera GX but the issue is still here.
I also tried VPN but doesn’t help as well.

2 Likes

I created a place with Team Create disable and the game settings loaded, the issue is fixed.

2 Likes

Nvm I reopened the place and the game settings still are not load.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry for delay. I just didn’t notice your new messages. Hm… Make sure your antiviruses don’t block Roblox and Roblox Studio. Also are you logged in Roblox Studio and in Roblox in same accounts?

2 Likes

My anti virus was off, Roblox Studio and Roblox are in the same account when I have the issue

2 Likes

Try to launch Roblox Studio as administrator(Right click on Roblox Studio and select launch as administrator). Also try to clear your browser cache for days since it started

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, that didn’t work, the problem now only on my account TheSkizzo, other accounts don’t have this issue anymore, my account seems to be unable to access some game settings as mentioned above, when I use my other account to access the game from my group the game settings loaded and work fine, I have tried using other device but still having the same issue. Before, I was unable to favorite items and now I also encounter same annoying login fail in studio, I don’t know if those are related.

Can you show me your plugins? From which devices have you launched your account? And also can you tell more about when this errors have started to occur?

These are my plugins, I found the problem when I got back to Studio to make a 40% game which was when I created this post, the devices I used was a Dell laptop and Internet Cafe’s PC.

Try to turn off every plugin with HTTP Requests and Script Injection Allowed.
For example:

1 Like

Didn’t work when I turn off all plugins with HTTP Requests and Script Injection Allowed but works when I turn off all plugins, I’m finding which plugin is causing this right now. Thank you for your help!

1 Like