Game showing as created by someone that isn't the owner

When visiting this person’s profile ~ (under creations) it says he made a very popular game that isn’t owned by him nor does he have any connection to.

Had multiple people check on this issue with the same result of this “Loomian Legacy” game popping up as being created by him which it is not when you click on it and check the ownership of the game.

10 Likes

Yeah let me revise the last reply I had, from what I can see yes they do have it as listed as one of their creations. So what I think could have caused this strange occurrence is that they may have found a glitch/bug that they used. Also after looking at the players total visits it’s only

64 so if I am correct it might actually just be a visual bug and it doesn’t actually affect much other than the game just showing up in his creations.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a old bug which was popular one or two years ago, where every youtuber would cover it.
To do it i renember you had to use the official game id and paste it somewhere while creating a new place.

3 Likes

I’m in contact with the person, and they’ve done no such thing. I’m aware of the bug your mentioning as every Youtuber did cover it basically. This is a random occurrence, not purposefully done by the user.

This seems to be purely a visual issue that doesn’t alter any statistics such as place visits, or the ownership of the game. It does however lead to the game if you click on it, and that could lead to issues with people being confused. Anyhow, it’s still a web bug that could use fixing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Our engineers are aware of the issue, this was caused by a bug a couple years back and was fixed shortly after. It is no longer possible for users to do this trick today. If we ever get around to fixing the handful of profiles that used this trick, we’ll update the topic letting you know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.