Game Teleportation Help

Hello! I was wondering how if I made a hub and if you clicked a button it would teleport to a game, how would I make the game you teleport to not be able to be seen on the continue playing category on the home page for your profile. Below I will send a link for an example on a game:

If you could get back with me ASAP, that would be amazing!

3 Likes

You could just do
jdoasdawrd
Click On View and then on Games Explorer then right-click Places and click Add New place. That way the game is kinda like a game in another game. The new game would not be shown on your profile (the one shown would be the one with the spawn beside it) By inserting a new place in the game, it won’t affect anything at all and you can store data between those two places as well.

Incorporating @Suuzv’s solution, also utilize the Roblox TeleportService.

When I create a new place like you did in the places tab, does it make a whole new game id that I could make a teleportation gui for?

Yes, it does make a whole new game but the game would not be showing. To get the id, right-click on the place and click Copy Id to Clipboard. You can also add a teleporting screen for them.

Places in a game that aren’t the Start Place will not show up on any game tiles on the website except for your inventory. I made a response to a similar question about the publicity of other places in a game. You could also do your own research: on the Developer Hub there is an article, Games and Places, that teaches you how to make separate levels in a game.

Thank you so much, you helped a lot!

1 Like