Game Testers Needed | Robo City

I am releasing a game and looking for people who can test out the game. I want to know if there are any bugs or things i should add into the game to make it more entertaining for the player.

In this game you can collect pets, do obbys, have jobs, upgrade your home and roleplay with other people. This is a multiplayer game.

Game Link: [🎉RELEASE! ] Robo City - Roblox

If there is something I should add or any bugs that should be removed please tell me!!

1 Like

I found 4 bugs so far.

You can purchase the house with insufficient funds. Even tho you can’t upgrade your house, the UI thinks you bought it.

In obbies, you can touch a hitbox and claim the checkpoint, even tho you already claimed it, and falling can sometimes reset the checkpoints.

I’m not sure if this one is a bug, but in the workplace, the numbers sink into the blocks when you move your camera upward, and yes you can mine from the distance.

And finally, every time I go into the circular zones in front of the buildings, the UI closes every time my pet enters the zone.

I couldn’t upload the videos because they all failed to do so.

1 Like

With the
“I’m not sure if this one is a bug, but in the workplace, the numbers sink into the blocks when you move your camera upward, and yes you can mine from the distance.”

Is that the blocks that are in the mine? and the numbers on top of the blocks [1 and 2] go into the block sometimes?

is that what you are meaning

1 Like

Yes, I mean by the blocks in the mine, you can also mine from the distance. The mine regenerates very frequently, so maybe make it vary on the number of players in the server?

1 Like