Game Testers needed!

So i made this game a while ago and im starting to update it again. I need ppl who are interested to help me improve my game/ find bugs.

Link: Stud Place - Roblox

Please be honest about it i the need the feedback!

7 Likes

I really like your game, above all the cursor and the horror place !
I see only 2 issues, the cursor change to the new cursor when it’s on the prompt and when you die at the old house you respawn at the lobby !
Have a nice day !

2 Likes

Thank you sm for your help i really appriciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

And the respawning to the lobby is normal thats suppose to be that way.

1 Like

I really like the game, especially because of the old roblox aesthetic. Im sure if you put a fair amount into ads then you could get 100+ concurrent players. Also, did you do the building and scripting yourself?

2 Likes

I did all the building myself but im not very good at scripting so i just search up tutorials on how to make the scripts if i didn’t knew how to. And tysm i really appriciate it of you that you went out of your time to play my game <3

1 Like

The game really gives that “vibe” of old roblox, but it would be more Nostalgic if you replace new ProximityPromts with just Touch To Teleport parts, like it used to be in old roblox.

1 Like

It used to be like that but i changed it because ppl kept getting confused on what to do and where to go.

1 Like

Move to #collaboration . Collaboration is moved so https://talent.roblox.com .