Game thumbnail feedback?

Hi there! I’ve made a thumbnail for my Roblox game called Lockfield. I didn’t use Blender or any software that really does anything like Blender, I used Moon Animator to position these characters and used Canva to create the background and text. Anything that I should do to improve this?

5 Likes

The characters are kind of blurry, it looks very obvious that you put a green screen cause of the edging on the characters. Overall 5/10, could have done better.

2 Likes

Yea, I did use a green screen. If possible, I’ll be trying to search for a program that can make things more HD. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

The characters seem strange, like you used a green screen or something. I suggest you use blender for GFX, because the renders look WAY better. The editing and effects in the image are sorta mid tbh.

Making the character 3D, adding more lighting will help

2 Likes

I haven’t really gotten the chance to learn Blender. I can agree that I should add more lighting and yes, I used a green screen. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Maybe it’s like this in game but the weapons aren’t very realistic, compared to others things in the thumbnail.

1 Like