On the Roblox website, pages with a list of games do not display the list correctly.
Steps to Repro:
- Go to a page with a game tile list (e.g. home page or player profile).
- View the list and the last game featured in that list should be displayed underneath the rest of the games.
Home Page ‘Recommended For You’:
Bottom of any Game Page ‘Recommended Games’:
Player Profile ‘Favorites’:
This bug occurs 100% of the time using Safari on my MacBook Pro running macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1. Found this bug to occur on the home page, player profile favorites and recommended games at the bottom of any game page.
- Recently updated my MacBook Pro to macOS Big Sur 11.3.1 which could be related.
- This bug will fix itself if any of the games in that tile line are clicked, however they will change back if the page is refreshed.
- Does not occur on the games page.
- Discovered today.
- Only occurs if there are six games in that list.