Game title is unchangeable and stuck to its old version

Basic Information

Recently I’ve released my newest game called Tower Blitz, and currently it is experiencing an unfixable issue on my side. It is locked to the old title ‘New Game’ and cannot be changed.

Group link

As shown in the url, it does say ‘Tower Blitz’, but the place title remains unchanged. The game.roblox.com api only shows that the title is correct, but doesn’t explain the issue. Any method of changing the title does change the name, but it doesn’t update the visible title, which will still read ‘New Game’.

Other players are also reporting this problem in the community, meaning that this is a global server-wide issue.

I should mention that I released the game on March 13th, 2021, which was the same day that major issues were arising in the Roblox servers. I think that this is related as the game was under serious load during that time.

Start Time: March 13, 2021

Reproduction

Unfortunately, it seems like the issue is specifically only directed at this place. I’ve tried using the testing version of the game and changing that game’s title, but it seems work fine there. However, if you do try to change this specific place’s title (4739557376), then it won’t seem to load.

5 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue, however, the game description doesn’t update for me. I’ve tested it on other games like yourself, and it works. It just doesn’t work for this game in particular (👨‍🍳 Training Center - Roblox).

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. In my game “CineBlox Cinema”. It continues to tell me that my descriptions are inappropriate. Even with just 1 word. At this point, it only allows me to put one letter, and that’s it. Everything else, the system blocks.
And the title isn’t even the problem.

Well I don’t know if its fixed but this is what I see

I mean, I’m not having the problem of the description being called inappropriate, however, I think the filter has been a bit strange lately. For example, random words such as “Barista” tags, whereas “Baristas” do not.

I’ve noticed that the word “Cinema” gets tagged as well. That’s for sure not normal.

This happens to me sometimes. I think it’s something to do with it not saving properly. If I save it once, then go back and save again, it will load. This probably doesn’t make a lot of sense, I’m sorry.

This issue has been resolved!

If you’re having this problem, please check your localization tables. The name may have been inserted as an English translation, which is why it doesn’t appear updating.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if there needs to be a separate post for this, but the same is happening to the game description where it doesn’t update. I have checked the localisation tables, and it hasn’t resolved the issue. It is happening in this game. 👨‍🍳 Training Center - Roblox

I have been having this same issue too with my game, title will not change at all but it does show it’s changed in the url
firefox_vsOM6xtPBT

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.