Game Under Review

I would like to get my game out of review please!

My game is under review for no apparent reason. I am not breaching any guidelines or ToS, however it has been very weird lately because the game goes from being able to play, and then under review very frequently. I am trying to get my game released within 3-4 days and this huge issue has been delaying the process because I am telling my members that it may take longer to get it resolved. Please help me!

Any support or feedback would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Is the game playable in Xbox? Because so, that would actually be the reason why ROBLOX is reviewing your game.

Apparently, you cannot have blood in your game if the game is supportive in Xbox. Also, I’ve seen that the age rating is “All Ages” when there is clearly blood (Even if it’s not that realistic, it could be a bit uncanny to some parents.), so I’d recommend trying to set the age rating to 9+.

EDIT: So, I’ve looked at one of your thumbnails and I notice that some people are wearing bamboo hats which is usually referred to the Asian community. And since this is a military training game, this could provoke racism because of some war against the U.S. vs the Filliphines/China, if you even know what I am saying. (Sorry if the edit is incorrect.)

2 Likes

I see that your game is now no longer under review, and is playable. Did you ever find out the reason why it was removed from review? How long did it take? Does it still keep getting listed to be under review? I’m simply curious.

1 Like

The game looked good upon first opening, i couldn’t shoot(im on mobile). I left quickly after that.

1 Like

Tried out your game and got killed by flying staff members in god mode all the time. Doesn’t look very good upon first impression.

1 Like

My game is not on Xbox, no. It keeps going under review when I have a lot of influx of players joining.