Game works in studio but not actual roblox

Before I start I’d just like to say I’m not 100% sure if this is the right section but I hope it is

So what happens is that when I load the game in roblox studio everything works fine, but when I try to load into the game on actual roblox the game doesn’t seems to load properly and everything sort of breaks. The video attached will probably show this better than I can explain.

Wait, so what does not appear? The arrow, or the whole tycoon? From what I can see, it is the whole thing.

Can you send the code snippet, you used for the tycoon to load? I can’t think of a reason why this would happen. LocalSide/ServerSide issue maybe?

Try testing out, with two different players, and try running the tycoon. Does it load depending on the player? I’m not sure, how the backend is. Did you forget to publish your game? Try publishing your game again.

Anyways, good luck with fixing this issue!

Hey!

If possible do you have discord?

I’d prefer to share things like that on discord rather then on here.

My discord
“lynxisshit”

Also, loading a local server also contains the same issue

My discord is “wrvel”, I can try helping you out but let me warn you, I’m not great with coding and scripts, so I might not be able to help fix this problem.

Wait, so when does the tycoon work? Only by yourself? I really can’t identify the problem! I reckon it might have to do something with tycoons themselves then.

Sent, basically what happens is that if you load the game in studio just this base one not sure if it has a special name
It works fine

But if you load into the game on roblox or start a local server
It doesn’t work and nothing loads basically

Found out the problem, the main script was firing the Initialize event before the player character even loaded

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.