GameAnalytics not showing purchases

you use the exact same module? and yes the robux has been spend 6 hours ago with devproducts but nothing has apeared yet.

Exact same module yes, pcall(function() GA.RecordTransaction(p, 1000, "DevProduct:Plus5000") end) would be what I use inside of the processing of the gamepass itself, not firing an additional event to handle it.
edit(P being the player instance (same way as you got your one))

i have 2 seperate scripts. and since you only can have 1 processReceipt function. i am just sending the same info throug an event to the other script. and i just store the name as Devproducts:Skip_Level, could it be the _ tho?

RESTAPIPLS
Looking at the documentation, their examples use _ so I guess that’s not the reason, you could try it without the _ to make sure though.

Live feed doesn’t show anything? it should show within 5 minutes if they don’t have delays

to confirm that i am looking at the correct analytics bar. whats the name i have to pay attention to?

https://go.gameanalytics.com/game/ your game’s ID /live-feed You should see it in between your player joining/leaving events

active users is totaly not correct

Just give it some time to figure itself out, it’ll eventually realize that all users are gone, do you see anything regarding the “business” event in there? it might still be processing since you tried it recently.
I’ll be heading off soon so I can’t assure you that I’ll be here to respond back.

could you send me a screenshot of what it should look like?

Unable to provide that info ATM, taking too long to show up, will return to this tomorrow if it’s still not resolved, best of luck

1 Like

GA Isnt even sending plays anymore.

Getting the same results too, it just returns No data to send. weird…
edit: I used GA about 5 months ago, not recently so I have no idea if anything changed since I used it.

I use this module too and apart from a few failed events it works flawlessly :eyes:

mindt sending over your module?

seems like its not recording the events

There’s a tutorial if you haven’t already seen it here
I can’t see anything obviously wrong

the problem is the model is incomplete thats why its not sending data.

I doubt it’s a problem with the module if you’re using the latest version

Is there a space in the name? That may cause an issue

Active users here is within the previous 24 hours. It shows how many users have played in that timeframe.

i get the info of Plays but not the info of the devproducts. thats becase the module is missing something that recieves the :Fire() so it never gets send.

Are you not firing it from your process receipt function…?

I just have Analytics.RecordTransaction(Player, Price, "DevProduct:"..Name) within the function