GameFam | Looking for Development Teams & Project Managers [4k - 8k USD per project]

Job Description
We’re looking for development teams that are able to produce high-quality games in a time span of 1-2 months. These games can be Simulators, Tycoons, Minigames, Roleplay games or any other kind of game idea you may have! We’re looking for teams that are able to provide the scripting, building, gfx and any other aspects of the game. We would pay between 4.000 & 8.000 USD when the game is good and ready to ship, which can be increased after the first game has been delivered.

Overall this is a perfect opportunity for people to make money and gain a stable monthly income, whilst offering insight into a professional working environment and helping you kickstart your own projects. We are open to making as many deals as possible this way and can pay for multiple collaborations per month - for multiple months.

Requirements:

• The project manager must be 18+
  • The project manager must be willing to sign a legally binding contract
  • Able to produce high-quality games, which are ready to ship
  • Have a portfolio or other examples of past work
  • Be able to think of your own game ideas
  • Work independently as a team
  • Take care of bug fixes for a reasonable time after the game has been shipped

Payment:

• Between 4.000 & 8.000 USD through PayPal or Direct Bank Wires
    The payment can be negotiated for experienced developers & extremely good game ideas.
    We would be open to completing 1 deal per month per development team - if the first game is to our liking the pay may be raised

About GameFam
GameFam is a company founded by former professionals of the mobile applications market, where they focused on development, monetization and marketing of mobile apps. They’ve also got experience working for some of the leading gaming companies in the world.

Our group, with past experiences from some developers we worked with:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/6742246/Gamefam#!/about

About our company:
https://gamefam.com/

For any further questions or if you would like to apply, please don’t hesitate to add me on Discord:
Björn#8061

16 Likes

Your discord tag doesn’t seem to be working, would you confirm it please?

Thanks,
-Tom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s just Björn#8061 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent a discord friend request. - Kenny#0002

1 Like

Hello! I am below the minimum needed age, though, maybe you’re interested?
I currently am a developer capable of creating Graphics and UIs for ROBLOX games.

Discord username: zander;;#2567
Sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Sorry, unfortunately, it’s a requirement to be at least 18 years of age.

Thank you for reaching out though!

Messaged via DevForums, looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance,
Freshly

1 Like

Vouch, they are legit.

~ Consultant for them.

3 Likes

I guess it’s worth a shot.
portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

1 Like

Add me back on discord SamRBX#7330, im expert at building and modeling, and im also very good at ui designing.

1 Like

I have added you on Discord!

Björn#8061

I am interested in what you have to offer, and have reached out to you via Discord. Hope to be in contact with you soon, this seems like a good opportunity. One thing I would like to ask however, is this development and project management contracted?

1 Like

Yes, it’s entirely contracted!

Definitely recommend working with Prime. He’s very experienced and professional!

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord.

Cena#5420

2 Likes

Alright, I have accepted you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I am a great manager as well as a good cartoony UI designer.

My Tag is ValcanBlizzard#7842

1 Like

I recommend working with him, I have done so multiple times in the past and it always went really well!!

1 Like

We’re still looking for more projects; if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes