Gamepass bug (from the recent gamepass update)

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Details

Roblox recently released an update to gamepasses. This update included a new way to utilize game passes using GamePassService with the gamepass id.

The problem lies in the website after they rolled back the update. I created a pass but it’s completely broken now, I cant use it or delete it. Clicking on the gamepass results in this:

here is the game store: Moved again - Roblox

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Details

There isn’t a way to reproduce this bug anymore unless you created a gamepass during the time the gamepass update was published. This bug happens everytime I try to change any detail of the gamepass or even click it. I can’t take the pass offsale because it results with an error. I believe the gamepass should at least be able to be deleted so that I can start over.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Details

The bug may happen on multiple places that created gamepasses during the period the update was enabled, but I know for certain that it’s on my game here: Moved again - Roblox

This is on the main Roblox website which is why I’m reporting it.

Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

Details

The pass is still visible

I get this error when clicking the pass or editing it.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Details

As I said before, this started happening as soon as the gamepass update was removed which was on September 15th.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, I moved the place because no one has responded. Few player will get annoyed that they lost their stats. If you have permission, please close this thread