Gameplay Scripting Curriculum Q&A

Hey Creators!

We’re interested in hearing from you about your experience following the Gameplay Scripting Curriculum. If you have any questions, concerns, or additional feedback on the process, please feel free to leave a comment below and someone from the team will respond to you shortly.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Hey, @TooManyOveralls! How are you doing? Juan here:

I saw both the curriculum and the announcement (at #updates:announcements), and it looks pretty good!

However, whenever I go to the Creator Documentation, it is now a common thing to see that the page switches to another language based on the device location (which was explained by @YuckyBucket a while ago) and, with that being said, the PT-BR version does not have any translations… It remains only in English.

Will there ever be an update for other idioms?

If my head pops up with more questions, I will let you know here!

Thank you!

8 Likes

Hey Juan! Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue, and I want to assure you that our engineers are both aware and actively working on it. The new tutorial hasn’t been translated yet, but when I know more, I’ll be sure to update you.

If you have any further general doc questions, please feel free to make a post under Documentation Features :slight_smile:

15 Likes