Gamer's Difficulty Chart Obby!

Hey guys, i’ve been working on an obby game and i’ve finally released it. I’d say it is doing pretty well. Can you please give me some feedback? Link: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I really like the obby even though I’m not very good! :sweat_smile: One thing I noticed was how the level counter was a bit dark, which made it harder to read, especially when the bricks were darker. Maybe just change it to a lighter grey, or a white. It’s not a big issue, but I noticed it while I was playing. Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it! Especially because I play many Difficulty Chart Obbies lol.

3 Likes

Probably the highest quality chart obby I’ve seen so far.
I almost never say this for any obby, but… this definitely deserves a higher ratio.
Was the game by any chance dislike botted?

1 Like

No, I just made it harder than most difficulty chart obbies so people would rage and dislike :frowning:

Difficulty chart obbies or any hard obby game really tends to get bad ratings. Lot’s of people choose to release their rage by disliking the game. lol

I would beg to differ.
A lot of them are visually lacking and don’t have any additional features, so there’s not much reason to play (or like) them over the thousands of over ones. That’s why I was suprised that this one had a low ratio, since’s it’s actually very good relative to the others.

3 Likes

Yeah, it just dropped to 41%. Idk why but if you look at the group wall you see loads of people complaining.

1 Like