Games in Continue Playing shows in a random order

Hey, so I have a problem that has to do with the Continue Playing section.

So I play games in a certain order, for example, I play one game then after I am done playing with that game I play another game and Roblox makes an order from first to last played games.

But after a few days, the games are in a random order and not the order that I played in. Apparently, this does not happen to the first 3-4 games I played.

Is there a way to fix this? Really appreciated if someone helps! :grin:

5 Likes

I am not sure how to fix this unfortunately. But it does seem like a constant problem which makes me think it might just be a thing Roblox does.

However, if I ever do come across a way to fix it then I will let you know since it is a problem I have been experiencing as well and many others.

4 Likes

I’ve experienced this as well, numerous times… Seems like a bug on Roblox’s end. I’ve even seen games I never seen, let alone played.

4 Likes

I experience a problem somewhat like this. Most of my games stay in the correct order, but sometimes a game just decides to go 20+ positions back in the list. I don’t know any way to fix this other than wait for it to cooperate again.

2 Likes

I found out why it does this. Turns out the continue section is no longer based on recency.

Link here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.