Games not opening after computer wipe and fresh install

Yeah, It aint a great idea to be using windows 7 as a main os

I know that the bottom error means that your computer can’t find Roblox installed on your computer. (Cannot find the file specified) Reinstalling it should work?

1 Like

Maybe a browser issue? Try a different one, like Firefox I see you have installed.

I don’t have firefox. I’ll try with MS Edge though.

I actually didn’t have a fresh install or wipe today. I just came home from work a few hours ago and found out that my Roblox client would refuse to launch. Decided to search on here for answers and so far nothing has seemed to work.

Originally I stopped running all of Runtime Broker processes on my PC and it seemed to work for an hour, but the issue returned and now nothing is working.

1 Like

Update:
This morning when I woke up and booted up my PC, problem appeared to be fixed, atleast so far.

It’s happened to me too. I wonder how do I fix this

2 Likes

There’s a lot that can cause this. Have you tried:

1. Rebooting computer (don’t laugh sometimes it does work)
  2. Disabling AV, uninstalling Roblox, reinstalling
  3. What things were done on your machine between the time it working and then it not working? I’m starting to wonder if launching it from the Microsoft store is causing some incompatibilities apart from simply launching a game from the Roblox site as a “first time use” scenario.

Outside of that, giving that information and a screenshot of error may elicit a further response to me. I’m not Carnack the Magnificient and can’t read the minds of your PC without info.